Wednesday 16 November 2011

i don't like being too free...

assalamualaikum ..
it's very long time since i updating my blog,since i am very lazy to see or read others blog.now i decide to keep myself busy .

during my days in cfsiium, i always asked when the break semester will begin,then it had just begun for a month and 2 months to go.i am very tired,tired for being too free.i cannot adjust myself to the new "timetables".trust me being a housewife is not as easy as ABC.it's hard,more hard than biology subject cause you must take care of others not only yourself.that's why ,we must thanked to ALLAH S.W.T for giving our beautiful,kind and patient mother and father.sometimes i think how can i adapt my life to share with someone else.you must be tolerate to each other ,even i can't acquiesce with my younger sister.we always fight over small matter .
yes i admit that i was not mature as my sister,aisyah yet, and i am clumsy,a spoil darling,weak,n bla..bla

i know my mum stress with my attitudes ,i don't know how to change,and i try but the outcome was just same. i don't know what i want.of course i have a dream. and the dream cannot be achieve if your behavior hurt people around you especially your dear mom. hmmm..

                                         
why can't i be like my sister?she is an obedient child,very nice daughter, hardworking person..why?don't expect others like you.please. i hope i will be a good and solehah daughter .i want to start from now.
Hope is like the sun, which, as we journey toward it, casts the shadow of our burden behind us.
Samuel Smiles




i need to be a new one.not the old one that pissed many people.forgive me YA ALLAH,YA RAHMAN,YA RAHIM. wake up girl. don't you think being free is enjoyable and pleasant. maybe you will fill your time hurting people,stalking F.B,listening to nonsense music,watching  uninspiring drama, building castle in the air(including thinking about planning marriage),n e.t.c
  





so,the suggestions to improve your life,i mean my OWN life are ,1)wake up early,at 5.45a.m
2)have bath first,then perform sunnat qabla subh,perform subh,read al quran and zikr
3)help mom preparing breakfast 4)jogging 5) having breakfast 6) read a book n so many i can do


my friend ,she attends a sewing class,wow,really great .
i stop here first : so remember"The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “Do (good) deeds according to your capacity…God does not grow tired of giving rewards unless you tire of doing good…The (good) deeds most loved by God are those that are done regularly, even if they are small.”

Fiqh-us-Sunnah, Volume 2, Number 24 

No comments:

Post a Comment